Friday, August 01, 2008

Link to Encouragement

I'd like to take my first post here to plug a much better blogger than I am: Jennifer F. from ConversionDiary.com. She's 31 and just in spring '07 converted to Catholicism after a lifetime of atheism, and her site is a blog of her gradual turn to faith--questions and confusions and all--and her experiences as a new Christian. If you happen to have a free hour, please listen to this, her being interviewed about her life and conversion and site; it's really fascinating. The whole site is fascinating--and she's answered a lot of my questions, too, about why certain traditions are the way they are, especially as she writes from a Catholic perspective and I grew up (and am) Protestant. If you'd like an uplift with a sense of humor, poke around.

No comments: