Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Little Encouragement

From a blog I follow called BooMama, which covers everything from faith to bacon:

I’m telling you: the more I talk to and interact with the teenagers and the 20-somethings who are bold enough to live life with a global, Gospel-driven focus – the teenagers and the 20-somethings who love the Lord and love the nations – the more I’m convinced that they’re going to change the world.

Seriously. They’re going to change the world.



That's been in my head for the past few days. I love that it has both parts - loving God and loving the nations. Remembering that God loves everyone and wants us to live lives poured out in love for others; and also remembering that He is the only way by which this world will ever be saved. It's often hard to love both God and our neighbors well. But I hope we do, and I hope we change the world.

No comments: