Monday, February 01, 2010

Week 5 - C.S. Lewis Continues

Every week, I’ll be investigating into different aspects of the Christian faith using a variety of resources when possible. If you’re looking for something to study this week as well, please feel free to join offline or post your answers. Be ready on Saturday for the answer post! (Not an author yet? My e-mail is to the right if you are viewing this from r2r. If you’re viewing this from Facebook, contact me there though any means.)
* * * * *
As mentioned at the end of my last post, I will be continuing last weeks post on The Great Divorce, specially the material within chapter 9. I just ran out of juice last week and thought it best to go over the material one more time and refine my answers. Quality shouldn't be sacrificed when it goes to C.S. Lewis!

No comments: