Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2 - Understanding Psalms

Every week, I’ll be investigating into different aspects of the Christian faith using a variety of resources when possible. If you’re looking for something to study this week as well, please feel free to join – either in secret or through your own posting. I’ll be posting all of my findings on Saturday, but you are free to do so whenever you want. (If you want to post and are currently not an author, my e-mail is to the right if you are viewing this from r2r. If you’re viewing this from Facebook, contact me there though any means.)
* * * * *
I think the book of Psalms is one of the most difficult books for me to understand and reference. When I read them, I don't find much relevance to my every day life. This week, I'll be exploring 6 different Psalms - some chosen specifically, others at random - and I'm going to do my best to get to the heart of them.
I'll be looking at Psalm 1, Psalm 8, Psalm 26, Psalm 30, Psalm 37 and Psalm 53.

No comments: