Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lamentations 3:25

Lamentations 3:25 is a verse that is on a banner hung on the walls of my church back home. The pastors wife had asked me and a friend to construct a banner consisting of a verse to put in front of the church before we left for college. We were given a few verses to choose from. We chose this one because it was shorter in length and could fit better on our banner. I had typed it up in a few different fonts. I printed them out and stuffed them in my Bible so that we could decide on a font. Within two weeks the banner was up for all to see. This was going to be the churches leading verse for the year.

Earlier as I was going through my books at college I went to clean out all of the paper scraps from my Bible and the paper with verse fell onto the floor. I noticed that I didn't have anything up on my wall so now Lamentations 3: 25 is taped on my wall. There are many verses like this one, and just as good. But I think this will be the verse for my school year as well.

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him."

No comments: